Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sad Country.



I know that some of my friends like the song “Seize the Day” and “Dear God”. I know that some of them really want to be a great guitarist like Synyster Gates or a rockstar like Matt Shadows. Powerful voice and screaming.

But one thing about Avenged Sevenfold that cannot be separated from the band itself. The Rev. The drummer.

The Rev is one of the world’s best drummer. His technique is awesome. His beat in incredible. I like The Rev more than the other members in the band. His drumming is very creative.

From my point of view, The Rev is the most important member in that band. Avenged Sevenfold is not Avenged Sevenfold if there is no The Rev in that band. The backbone of Avenged Sevenfold.

The Rev is known for his accurate double bass and fast footwork.

But today, I cannot hear the creative drum play from The Rev anymore. I may not hear their new song with drum section played by The Rev anymore.

3 days before, I’ve Google The Rev biography, pictures and videos.
Suddenly, I read an article that make my eye stop at it. I read the article again. Twice. Then I’ve Google other news with the same topic. Then I realize my feeling.

Sad.

The Rev found dead at his home on 28 December 2009 at the age of 28.

His death is classified as sudden death. It is heartbreaking news for their fans out there.

Here is the message from The Rev family:
“ Our hearts are broken – he was much too young to fall. ”

***

Rest in peace The Reverend. You can never be REPLACED!

P/s: The Rev was kicked out from Catholic school at 2nd grade. His best friend at the school was Matt Shadows. But his talent make him success, more than his educational level.

4 comments:

Jaja Jeng said...

dah chow rupenye drummer band ni...sae la drummer dia yang baru???

AkuBukanSOFIAJANE said...

seize the day-has its own memory.

u, congrate for ur first entry in bi.najib berkata dlm ucapan perasmian klinik 1 malaysia semalam.

"jgn asyik bising berkata.laksanakan."

hehe.u done =)

dayat said...

from my point of view, kedatangan ang ke k.l weekend ni berjaya membibitkan kegembiraan utk kayu2 di k.l ni..
hahaha

蚵仔麵線Jeff said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社